Intermodal transport: rail and road
Your container shipments from northern and western ports will benefit from our area-wide service being available from a single source. The combination of our own railway network, state-of-the-art rail equipment and our own terminals, depots and trucking organisations will give you direct access to all the resources you need. Daily connections between seaports and the most important inland industrial centres will provide you with a reliable supply chain and shipping logistics.
- High-frequency intermodal block train network
- Special trains (upon request)
- Pricing and quotations
- Customs clearance
- Delivery or pick-up, using our in-house fleet
- Chassis with GPS for seamless tracking and tracing
- Container depots and repair services
- Everything from a single source: rail and barge shipments, handling, warehousing, trucking, container repairs, weighing (VGM), dangerous goods, reefer services, customs formalities and other services
- Repositioning of empty containers across inland depots, using barge and rail shuttles
- Certified under AEO
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.